Friday 30 March 2012

Production Journal

This is my final production post and I would like to sum up what I have produce over this year's coursework and how I have coped with it.

I have produced a music video to the song Parklife sang by Blur, I have also produced a Digi Pack design and an advert for the Album. I used a flip camera to film the footage, a mac and final cut pro to edit the footage and photoshop elements to produce the Digi Pack and advert.

I also used Prezi to make my evaluation as we had to present it. This also gave my teacher something different to look at other than another powerpoint.

We got our idea for our music video because the song is called Parklife so we wanted to do something different from the obvious which worked out well considering our location problems we had and because it was a big set up we had to try and get all the filming done it one big chunk.

Overall I think we done well with lack of location and cast. Of course there is room for improvement to make it run a bit more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment